Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Saturday, August 18, 2012

You Might Not Believe This....

You might not believe this, but we are almost DONE!!!!  Well done all we can do until we get the boat back to the lake.  When we truck the boat back to Lake Ontario next spring we have about 3 weeks work to do getting stanchions, masts, the arch etc. all re-installed....

That said, today brother Bob (an awesome graphic designer), applied all the graphics to the boat...  In about 3 hours he made the boat go from plain to AMAZING!!!!  Let the pictures speak for themselves...



Bob decided he could hold up the front of the boat....







I spent 12 hours at the boat today, but I can happily report that the interior is now clean and ready for me to re-install the cushions (that will happen tomorrow - my last day of holidays).  My first job today was to get the high pressure pump re-installed on the engine and I cleaned up the engine room and touched up the paint on the engine....



Then I cleaned and vacuumed the whole boat... I will take pictures tomorrow.  The other job was to sand the epoxy for the storm sail track that I will pick up at our mailbox on Monday.

The other job that needs to be done soon is to clean the incredibly messy yard!  I will get a trash bin and borrow a tractor and get the trailer cleaned out....

More pictures soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment