Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The List Is Getting Shorter...

After work today I got the storm track attached to the main mast... While I was working I discovered that some wasps made a home in the spreaders.... Luckily Shelley came by with some wasp killer spray... Well folks, it kinda works and kinda doesn't.... if you acquire a direct hit... death is immanent... however, if your aim is off then you just make them mad.....

I finally got the propane system hooked up... It should now be safe and work well...


I also got the exhaust fan installed in the galley.... The last thing thing I did at the boat today was to install our special hula lady... when the waves are up she hula dances.... How cool is that???


Tonight at home I got started on the dinghy... I added a small bilge pump with an internal float switch that will keep the dinghy bailed out 24/7. I also installed the navigation lights and a new motorcycle battery and a small solar panel to keep it charged....






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment