The other accomplishment for the day was the installation of the galley counter backsplash... I think it looks GREAT! in a few days when I find a warm day I will grout it finishing one big project. While I was at it, I made a bracket for the cutting board we picked up the other day... that thing was custom made for our boat!
I also started to move some tools back into the workshop in the focile. After spending hours trying to find all my sockets and wrenches, Shelley and I decided to just buy some new ones and sell the old ones on Kijiji... These sockets are especially cool because they are color coded, so I can grab the right size with trying to find my glasses to read the tiny number on the side...
All in all, a pretty productive week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad