Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Galley Is Coming Together....

Today my friend Dereck (a great refrigeration guy) came by and together we began to process of moving the cooling unit for the refrigerator... In the process we discovered that whoever did the previous installation decided to only install half the cooling system for the unit...when we re install it, we will install it the way it should have been done in the first place.... Oh well...






 







The other accomplishment for the day was the installation of the galley counter backsplash... I think it looks GREAT! in a few days when I find a warm day I will grout it finishing one big project. While I was at it, I made a bracket for the cutting board we picked up the other day... that thing was custom made for our boat!





I also started to move some tools back into the workshop in the focile. After spending hours trying to find all my sockets and wrenches, Shelley and I decided to just buy some new ones and sell the old ones on Kijiji... These sockets are especially cool because they are color coded, so I can grab the right size with trying to find my glasses to read the tiny number on the side...

All in all, a pretty productive week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment