Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Galley Looks Done... The Aft Cabin is Starting....

Today it was warm enough that I was able to grout the backsplash in the galley. with that job done, it looks like we are almost finished the galley. Just a few odds and ends to tidy up and the galley can be taken off the "to-do" list... I think it is looking really good....








Today I also finished wiring the wind generator and removed the last of the old woodwork from the aft cabin. I then placed some lumber where the new bed will go to try to figure out how to build it. I really don't feel very confident in my ability to build this bed so I hope someone with some carpentry skills can help out in the next little while...




All in all, a good day....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment