Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Quick Update....

Just a quick update to say that today I got the diesel generator running in the boat!!! Now I just have to figure out a way to put and exhaust/muffler system in place.....

Shelley and I got some of the boat tidied up and she was able to get some of the carpet remnants scraped out of the aft head cupboards...

Not bad for a few hours work on the boat after work.......

Early this morning I picked up 100 stainless steel fasteners (screws) at Fastenal and after I got back in the Jeep I realized that I just paid almost $90!!!! After I got to work, I called the manager, Rich, and not only did he fix the mistake, he has added a significant discount to my account so I can save a little money.... Thanks Fastenal!

Tonight I returned my phone gizmo to Rogers (phone company) and we are now officially WITHOUT a home phone!!!! Welcome tot he 21st century and goodbye to all those annoying telemarketers....

Cheers....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment