Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL Day!!!

Today reminds me why I love life so much!  Not too cold... Not too hot...   and just the right amount of SUNSHINE!

Today dad and I spent a few hours working at the boat...  Dad got some more work done on the aft cabin and I wired in the engine alarms, the refrigeration unit, the wind generator...etc...etc...  Lots done, but not much to show...




I did start the engine today and it started after just a second... not bad for sitting all winter.... I also pulled the inspection plate off the impeller and found the impeller looking just great....  The bad news is that when I do have to change the impeller I will have to remove the whole pump to get at the impeller...  I miss the impeller on the Catalina.... 4 screws and you are done....  oh well.....

Tonight Shelley and I picked up the fuel line and the fittings that I need to finish installing the generator...  A GREAT sunny day!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment