Thursday, March 29, 2012

Painting...

Today was a really cool day.... but not so bad that we were able to get a fair bit done. Ed got the midship bunks put back together and re-installed a bunch of doors.


I have installed a new thermostat on the fridge and it seems to be great...


Today I also got the dive shop painted... The compressor and generator are now installed and working great. Yesterday I got a guy at the Mufflerman to make me a custom exhaust for the generator.... what a great job! and are you ready fior the price.... $75.00 ... there are good people left in the world....


Also today I bit the bullet and ordered the new radar/chartplotter unit for the boat. We are now the owners of an 18" HD Raydome and a c95 chartplotter from Raymarine. Defender Industries in Connecticut is having their huge anual warehouse sale and we saved over $1000 over their regular price... This unit is set up with blue tooth so I can use my iPad as a second screen at the lower nav station... this unit is SO cool. check it out:


257908 Raymarine RD418 HD 4KW Digital Radome
259101    Raymarine C95 Multifunction Navigation Display

No comments:

Post a Comment