Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Real Full Day....

Today I went to the boat early thinking I would spend an hour cleaning up the last of the of the main salon then get to work sanding the ceiling.... The best laid plans.... I spent almost 8 hours organizing the main salon and putting tools and parts away... In the end I only got about 1/4 of the ceiling done.  I did however, get all of the stuff that has been laying around the boat organized and put away...  I also got my fishing rod holders attached to the ceiling in the mid-ship bunk cabin...  They are now out of the way but easy to get to and someone can still sleep on the top bunk and not hit the rods...













All the junk is gone, but the deck needs some serious washing!  I also found oil leaking out of the windlass so I replaced the seal on the site glass and all is well... I just have to figure out what kind of oil goes into the windlass....




Notice on the wheel I have installed the remote control for the Raymarine C95 Chartplotter...  Now I can use my iPad as a second monitor and I have some control with this Bluetooth device...




The workshop in the focile is looking great!  And there still seems to be room for more stuff....




Sanding the ceiling is hard on the arms but it is going to go fairly smoothly...  Slow, but smooth...



The other day Shelley and I went to our mailbox and picked up our new chart plotter and radar unit... Wow! pretty fancy stuff... As soon as the last cable arrives I can get it all hooked up and tested....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment