Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Progress Today....

Today I had a few hours between work and a funeral and the sun was shining, so I went to the boat and got a few little jobs off the list... First, I glued the tile down in the new shower stall and tomorrow, if it is warm enough, I will grout it and get one step closer to that head (bathroom) finished...




I also temporarily installed the pod that will house the Radar/GPS equipment at the aft helm... The wiring goes down the tube on the helm and will go along the ceiling of the aft cabin in the channel that I hope to install tomorrow.









The pod will also hold a 12 volt socket so we can plug things like a spotlight in if we need it. I also wired the helm pedestal with the extension mic/vhf plug and installed the wire that will light the compass.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment