Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Panels Are Wired and Ready to Go...

Over the last few days I have rewired the electrical panels from the boat.  To be honest I really am surprised that there was not a fire on the boat!  there has been some pretty bad wiring jobs done to that poor boat over the years...  That said, as soon as the steering is re-installed, I can start to re-wire the boat...




This is What it looked like before I started:


This is the same panel after I was finished:




On Friday a good friend, Sam from Nova Scotia was in town and his wife was busy... that was all the incentive I needed to invite him over to the boat to help out for a few hours.  Sam is a licenced boat captain and an all round good guy, so he lent his knowledge and time to me as we re-finished all the exterior brightwork (wood for the land lubbers). At the end of the day we had the first epoxy finish coat on and a pair of happy guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment