Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Little More Work Done....

A few posts ago, I said that there was a little more room in the workshop...  Well, not for much longer if I keep finding a new home for more tools...  

Here is a picture of our salt water, deep sea fishing rods, that we use when we are trolling behind the boat underway.  With any luck they won't get in the way if we need to use the bunk for sleeping.


I may be jinxing myself, but I have made a list of the jobs left to do.  I have to finish some kind of exhaust system for the generator, get a transom arch built, re-wire the masts, repair the keel, refinish & paint the bottom, weld a bracket for the watemaker high pressure pump, repair the bracket that holds one of the anchors, install the curtains, replace the front windows....  I am sure I have missed a few things but this list looks doable...  If anyone wants to help, just let me know....

For mother's day we bought Shelley a really useful gift....  An industrial sewing machine and a set of REALLY good kitchen knives...  Now some of you may think that this is not a good gift, but believe me when I say that Shelley is REALLY excited about the knives....  Hmmm, I wonder what that means....  Oh well....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Alera

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your progress so far and your vision for what you want your stairs to look like–it’s going to look amazing! I can’t wait to set new tools room for me.Donald

    ReplyDelete