Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wow... The Shower is Starting to Come Together...




Here is where I ended up today...  I ran out of glue so I still have some vinyl to glue down...  But what I have done is going to work great...  I am really hoping my brother in law will help get the rest done next weekend when he comes down...  He installs flooring for a living... What he can do really well in an hour would take me 10 and not do as good of a job... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment