Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Engine Compartment is Done...

Here is a photo of the finished engine compartment. It is well lit with a series of LEDs. The bilge pumps are set up and working and the shower sump is connected. In the process I discovered that the engine blower isn't working. I have ordered a new one and and enough new hose to vent it out the transom.

No comments:

Post a Comment