Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Monday, October 17, 2011

Plodding Along....

As the weather gets cooler and the rain continues to fall, staying motivated to keep working on the boat gets much more difficult...  That said, progress is still being made...  On the weekend, I managed to get the focile (workshop at the front of the boat) painted and it is now completely re-wired. As I progress now I will start to put tools and spare parts away in this room....



I have decided to wire the boat working from the bow to the stern (front to back).  As I go along I will post pictures of my progress...  At the same time I am trying to get some of the carpentry done for the new shower and our new bed.  I have to admit, this is very difficult for me, as there are many angles and curves in a boat that add a degree of difficulty not found in square structures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment