Friday, June 14, 2013

Two Little Jobs...

Today Shelley and Kelly went to Toronto to see Taylor Swift! You have no idea what I went through to buy them each a ticket!  Needless to say I am happy to listen to her music on the radio, so I went to the boat and got two little jobs done.

The first was to replace the lock on the main hatch door.  We had a $100 lock on a $5 latch!  All anyone would have to do is to take a pair of pliers to the hasp and the hatch would be open.  I bought a good lock with two solid pins that will make it much more dificult to break...  After I took the pictures I put 2 coats of clear marine varathane on it and it looks great!



The second job was to build a small table for the cockpit so we have somewhere to eat and put drinks when we are sitting in the cockit.  It is made out of solid pine and after I took the picture I gave it a good sanding and 2 coats of clear marine varathane...





A good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment