Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Thursday, November 17, 2011

ONLY 956 Days To Go....

That's right folks, 956 days from today we will be leaving this cold snowy crap FOREVER!! (Or at least until I have lost my mind and I don't care any more)... As I arrived at the boat today THIS is what I found!!!!! %##&**^%$$%



After my heart stopped its palpitations I was able to get on the boat and continue with the wiring project... All the work Shelley did tidying up the other day seems to have been over run by some kind of gremlin... I just can't seem to catch those rascals... Every time I turn around the boat looks like a disaster again... hmmmm... You have to hate when that happens...


Well that said, the heaters seem to be working well and I am making some progress with the wiring. today I got all the RED lights installed... This lighting system will be used when we are under way... Red lights don't seem to affect your night vision too much and it will make getting around the cabin easier and safer...




I also run a bunch more cable for the aft lighting the galley lighting and accessories, the power for the propane safety shut-off, and the mid-ship and aft fans and accessories... The Electrical cupboard is looking busier and busier...All in all, not a bad day...

Last thing... Good news.  Apparently our steering units are on their way back from wherever they were and they have been re-built and are working great I'm told... Can't wait to get them re-installed and working...

No comments:

Post a Comment