Directions

Our latest entry always comes up first...

Click this link if you want to start at the beginning of our trip from
South Carolina (where we bought the boat) to Lake Ontario Click this link:

If you want to see the story of our 2 1/2 year project getting
Blowin' Bubbles ready for our life on board click here:
FIRST "REFIT" BLOG ENTRY - March 2011

If you want to start at the beginning of our trip:
START OF TRIP - July 2014
2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Friday, November 25, 2011

I Spent 10 Hours Working on the Boat Today!!

I can't wait to get back to work... A day off can really be a lot of work....
It was a long day but very productive... A few days ago I made a list of 39 wiring jobs that still needed to be finished. today I was able to cross 10 of them off the list.. yikes! that works out to 1 job per hour... At this rate it looks like I have about another 29 hours to go....

There were really strong winds but the temperature was warm. It was a beautiful day.


The closet where all the wiring comes together is getting really busy.... But hopefully life will be easier when the job is finished... I hope I will get a few more hours to get a little more done tomorrow...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment